[no subject]

BIGGEST DROPOFF:New Jersey. Nets fans will blast this notion, but
when your Cinderella, you don't take off the dress- I like the
improvements, but there are so many unknowns in New Jersey now and
the Jason Kidd situation is going to be a distraction in the media.
If you consider that Todd MacCulloch was an immobile stiff, and was
replaced by Dikembe Mutombo (another immobile stiff), and Keith Van
"Inconsistent", was replaced by Rodney Rogers, a chronic
under-achiever with upside or perennial 6th man, your choice. The
Nets did not improve as much as make changes, and once the chemistry
is altered, it will never be the same. I don't doubt the playoffs,
but 52 wins? Maybe 45 wins

<snip>

IN THE FINALS: I will never sweat the King (not the ones in
Sacramento), its LA's crown to lose and if Shaq can stay healthy the
Lakers return for another run (although I see another 7 game series
in Sacramento), but the Crystal Balls say the Lakers and Celtics,
although Orlando's going to give Boston a run in the Conference
Finals
 so that's what the balls say
 how about you?

----

YEAH!  Celts v. Lakers!  How great would that be in the finals?!?
Guess Steve (the guy who writes the Rumor Mill column) feels a lot
better about our chances than some of the folks on our very own list.
Maybe its a case of all of us being too close to the situation.  We
should try and get Pervis Ellison to enlist Shaq's help with moving
just before the playoffs.

Go Green!

mark piotrowski
gainesville, fl