Re: Fw: [Celtics' Stuff from hero to goat

From: Lance Jacobson

> I want to talk hoop, and enjoy spirited arguments on the strengths and
weaknesses of
> the players and coaching.  Let's talk about what's going on, not who's
saying it on
> the board.

This is reminiscent of a thread which surfaced last year with Ryan.  I do
not enjoy the arguments.  I enjoy good healthy discussions.  There is a very
large difference IMHO.  By enjoying the arguments, I wonder if you do not
subliminally try to provoke one on occasion because you enjoy it so?  I am
not trying to be disrespectful in asking this.

> After watching Twan's immaturity drag down the team for 5 years, I have
less patience
> for Pierce doing the same.  Most Celtic fans have grown tired of the
one-on-one
> offense and quick three pointers; are there any of those here over the
summer months?

Most Celtic fans on this list recognize that Toine and Paul carried this
team to within an eyelash of the NBA Finals last year.  It may not have been
the esthetic beauty which we all yearn for, but it was a damn fine
improvement over what we have seen over the past few seasons.

> Anybody care about the point guard situation?

There have been a ton of posts in regard to our dilemma at that position.

Anybody more familiar with Shammond
> Williams' game from NC or Seattle?

And there have been several listbuds who have given their insight into
Williams, who have seen him play at both those previous locations.   Look, I
do not want to get into a pissing contest with you or anyone else in
reality.  I tried to extend an olive branch to you.  I said your input
regarding basketball is welcome on my computer....but.............

Cecil