Re: You're all wrong.....

Actually, I happen to think you guys are *perfect* for each other.
Enjoy.>>Bird

My, my.  Seems that there's been a bit of dissention before I showed up.
Guess this is another example of "flicking the bird".

Don't worry, Mr. Lee.  We'll keep is civil, leave Bin Laden out of it and let
the seasoned posters have their share of board mastery.

I wonder what it's like if the "wrong people" move into their neighborhoods,
or someone else tells a story at a cocktail party they're attending.    Let's
not interrupt, Ryan.