Re: Travis

Could it be that Wallace was trying to pull the wool over Gaston's eyes? See,
I got us under the tax threshold this year! If that's all Gaston wants to see,
that's what they gave him. I wonder how they will explain that they can only
afford 11 players next season?>>JB

That's awfully hard to believe.  It doesn't take a CPA to see that Baker's
deal will push the numbers up for four years when tied to the captains and
Delk/Battie/EWill.  It would seem to be the first question Gaston's bean
counters would ask.

Gaston may not be the owner to be explaining things to next year, but that's a
bridge the BT will cross.  Can't we assume that the team will incur a few more
dollars in costs, but stay under the threshold?