Re: "International Ball"

The "emerging Hawks"?  Where do they play?  Surely you can't mean the Atlanta
Hawks?>>Michael Gooen

Out of the woodwork comes Mr. Gooen.

Yeah, I liked the way the Hawks played against the Celts.  Don't know if you
saw any of the games, but Ratliffe, Glover and Shareef do a lot of the dirty
work and move the ball.  Terry shoots a lot, but gets plenty of assists (5.7
APG).  Nazr's pretty effective at the boards as well.  I'll agree that
Robinson is selfish, but they've got 6 guys on the roster now that averaged
7-10 PPG in addition to the Dog, 'Reef and Terry.

Our international team doesn't just play ineffective defense.  Their offense
is out of whack as well.  Atlanta should be a strong scoring team this year.
The Celts only averaged two more points per game than they.