"International Ball"

Mr. Wright wrote:

<<I don't agree with you, Lance, that the Lakers play International
ball.>>

Lance responded:

<<You're absolutely right.  Brain cramp.  I meant the Nets, KINGS, and
the emerging Hawks.>>

The "emerging Hawks"?  Where do they play?  Surely you can't mean the
_Atlanta_ Hawks?

Michael Gooen (anticipating a blistering response to the effect that "the
Hawks have unselfish, team-oriented superstars like Glenn Robinson,
Shareef Abdur-Rahim and Jason Terry, whose jocks that stat-hungry,
child-molesting, crack dealing, 'I Heart Osama' T-shirt wearing Paul
Pierce isn't fit to carry")

P.S.  For those who require the explanation -- I'm being facetious.
http://finance.yahoo.com