Re: more pack journalism

 But I think you downplay the importance of precision, setting screens,
picking the defender off, knowing your teammates tendencies when jumping out
on a defensive
switch, timing of backdoor cuts, etc.  It takes several months of practice for
NBA teams to master it.>>Cecil

I know you think I downplay it.  I don't.  I just think our athletes can
overcome it with effort.  You don't.  I guess the outcome of the tourney will
prove one of us right.

As to the Millers, Brand and Wallace, you don't have to convince me that these
guys bring it all the time.  Can't say the same about the whole troupe.  Shawn
Marion's had an awful series and Jermaine isn't up to speed here.