Re: more pack journalism

There are guys like you on every list, who enter by trying to humiliate
longtime members to crave your thirst for
attention.  Yay for Lance.

I still say the USA will take the gold medal.  Let's make a wager.  I'll take
the USA.  Interested?  Loser can leave the list for a month.  I'll bet I know
who Tammo is cheering for.>>Cecil

Yay, yea, what the hey.  I'm not trying to humiliate you, I'm just pointing
out that the style of play of this team was going to get them buried
eventually, and you thought that their athleticism would win out.  I made a
number of points to that effect before the game, and you came out saying that
we'd win, having considered all the Ryan columns and my posts.

Can't take your wager because I think the USA will win as well.  If Pierce
isn't kicking and screaming at other players, we may even save face.  Who
needs wiseass Vince Carter when we have our own poor sport?  He was getting
knocked down plenty by driving into guys in the NBA for two years, what else
do you expect?

I'm not embarrassed by the loss, I'm embarrassed by the sportsmanship.
Instead of covering passers on the perimeter and denying them penetration, our
guys were saving energy for the big second half comeback.  Meanwhile, Arg was
just getting in their groove.

If you feel humiliated, then reconsider what you post with such conviction.
Tammo has me filtered; she likes seeing the world her way.  You just go ahead
and keep the information you've got and enjoy the basketball--if that's what
you call it.  Watching Pierce fire it up has turned me off to the Celts for
two years, and it's gotten worse.  Now it's infected the US team.  Can't we
just quarantine him before the who NBA is affected?