Re: Chad Ford's article about the loss

Argentina played like a team, exploited bad defense, played physical defense
themselves, and won.  They deserved it.  I hope that they keep this high and
underestimate the USA the next time they face, because that'll be a big
mistake.>>Bird

In all honesty aren't you more worried that the USA team will again
underestimate Argentina?  USA complained about calls, tripped and shoved
players in their own frustration at not getting their way.  I'm a whole lot
more concerned that our prima donnas will consider the game a fluke and an
alert to the rules and officiating, rather than a loss to a smart, hustling,
UNSELFISH team.

Let's see how much energy the USA puts out if and when they face Argentina
again.  They don't know the passing game, but they can box out and hustle for
the ball.