Re: more pack journalism

On Wednesday, September 4, 2002, at 02:59 PM, Lance Jacobson wrote:

Your retort to is tantamount to calling me a stalker. Saying it SOUNDS like one is
the same as saying "No offense, but. . ." and then jabbing someone with a criticism.
No offense, but you sounded like a stalker.

I don't care to stalk Tammo, I just get tired of her incessant posts regarding
Pierce's on- and off-court behavior, along with plenty of digs at Twan and Kenny along
the way. It's almost as though she feels these guys hold back her favorite player. I
am trying to present other points of view, ones that hold to team basketball and
selfless play.

When Tammo posted that Drew Gooden was an exceptional player, but his personality was
too fragile to handle the Boston media, I decided that her maternal slant on hoop
didn't represent the whole of college basketball. I'm only cautioning those who don't
know her background that there are other schools besides KU, and other players besides
their alums.

I don't know her and don't stalk her. JB has posted some things from this board that
I thought were interesting and decided to check it out. That's it.
When you post three messages in a row to the list that don't mention her, I'll start thinking about believing you.

Funny how I've never noticed Tammo's seeming bias towards Pierce and against the other players, for lo, these many months. Your bias against her (and Pierce, for that matter), is readily apparent. How about keeping your little wars from other lists, boards, and what-have-you there, and not here?

Bird