Fw: more pack journalism

----- Original Message -----
From: Lance Jacobson
To: bird
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: more pack journalism

Are every one of your posts to the list going to be a comparison between you
and Tammo?  If so, I think that's lame.  To make it easy on the rest of us,
why not just let us assume you disagree with Tammo and save yourself the
trouble of posting?

I think Jim Hill was right.  You sound, and seemingly act, like some sort of
stalker.>>Bird

I guess everyone's got an opinion, but I wouldn't call someone a stalker when
my screenname is vaguely reminiscent of a well-regarded former Celtic.

My point is that I think Tammo's got some views that are not always universal,
and here was one that didn't involve any former Jayhawks.

Why not comment on how you perceived the article, Larry Joe?  Did you see it
as an unpatriotic reporter, a guy clamoring for controversy, or a guy wanting
the U.S. to put its best product on the floor every four years?  Perhaps
you've got another take entirely.

Do you NOT think my point was legitimate?  Let's talk topics, Mother Bird, and
not personalities.