Feeling Optomistic.

Okay well..
I tried to send in my season pick once before..but it didn't seem to work..
So since they didn't get entered I am revising them upward.

After seeing that Bill Simmons didn't like the Celts this year I am filled
with hope.

I now predict 48 -34...

Vin Baker should statistically be better then Rodney Rogers..
Shammond Williams is better for OB system at the point, and Kedrick could
potentially be huge. IMHO he is the key to the Celtics future. Actually if OB
clues in and plays Kedrick 30+ minutes we could win maybe 50 but he won't due
that due to his strange fascination with EWill.

Oh BTW PF better then Walker?
Tim Duncan, Karl Malone, Chris Webber and KG...all clearly better. But I
wouldn't trade AW for Karl Malone, as he is too old.

I don't think we need to trade one of our star players though we need to add
more talent around him. We added the 25 best PF (Vin Baker) but lost the 18th
best point guard (KA) and the 30th best PF (Rodney Rogers)

No matter...Paul Pierce is easily the best player on the Celts...look for him
to put up Walkeresque numbers in assist and rebounds as well this year. I am
not sure I would trade him for any swingman at all..not even Kobe. Maybe
Notwiski..

Pete