From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
snoopy1@pig.net
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 1:30 PM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: next to last call for predictions

Less than 6 hours to go. Please check the CBW and look at the RIGHT SIDE COLUMN (The other side is LAST year's predictions) to make sure your name and prediction are there. Let me know if it's not there, or not correct. Good luck to all as we start the ball toward #17!

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
Please visit the Celtics Beagle Website at
http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html