re: Feeling Optomistic.

From: GuyClinch@xxxxxxx

Oh BTW PF better then Walker?
Tim Duncan, Karl Malone, Chris Webber and KG...all clearly better. But I
wouldn't trade AW for Karl Malone, as he is too old.
Agreed, except that I'm not sure Malone is better than Walker right *now*. Over the course of his career, why, of course, without a doubt, but I'd take Walker over him if now if I were building a team. As for the rest, yeah, they are better than Antoine, but Walker's skill set is still particularly suited for the make-up of this Celtic team. The only one who's as good a passer may be KG. None of these guys is as good a dribbler. Though, they're all better down low and better shooters until you get to the arc.

No matter...Paul Pierce is easily the best player on the Celts...look for him
to put up Walkeresque numbers in assist and rebounds as well this year. I am
not sure I would trade him for any swingman at all..not even Kobe. Maybe
Notwiski..
Same here. I'd take Pierce over Kobe. Nowitski, though. That guy can really play.

Everytime I think Pierce is better than Walker, Antoine comes roaring out with a stretch of games that makes me think otherwise. Oh, well, the fun is in seeing... .

Bird