re: prediction update on CBW

awww.   Thanks!

>I've gotta say, it's nice to see a lot of people predicting a good
>season.  Seems a majority are picking 45 wins or better, whereas last year
>the majority picked under that.  Well, that's what success does: it breeds
>expectations.  I hope the team itself expects a lot from themselves.  If
>things click, it could be a good one this year.  Here's hoping, anyway.

I've noticed that as well, though recently some people have scaled back
their expectations a bit.  There's still time for them to change again
towards a more positive prediction, but that's up to them.  The main thing
is to have fun while doing this.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
Please visit the Celtics Beagle Website at
http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html