re: prediction update on CBW

From: snoopy1@xxxxxxx

Bird:
Sorry! Due to whatever's messing up my incoming e-mail I didn't get your
prediction. I've also been missing several other e-mails from this list
(including the prediction of the mysterious "Andrea"...).
Aw, no problemo. I thought maybe I was in the (...get ready for it...) doghouse or some such. What I probably should have done to begin with was send it to your email addy as well as the list. Anyway, it's a daunting task you've set for yourself -- the honor and integrity of the Annual IGTC Prognostications, no less, is at stake. Thanks for doing us proud.

I've gotta say, it's nice to see a lot of people predicting a good season. Seems a majority are picking 45 wins or better, whereas last year the majority picked under that. Well, that's what success does: it breeds expectations. I hope the team itself expects a lot from themselves. If things click, it could be a good one this year. Here's hoping, anyway.

Bird