Re: A passing fancy

At 04:06 PM 10/27/02 -0500, JB wrote:
On Sunday, October 27, 2002, at 10:09  AM, Kim Malo wrote:

> Hey JB - are you a bit more in touch with having a feminine side than
> you've been letting on? 'Cause according to Lance you represent the
> female viewpoint...
>
> Kim

        Oh boy, where do I go with this one. LOL
Clearly Filene's Basement for the weekly Wednesday 'one day sale'. Something frilly in Celtics green, perhaps? <g>

What I see here, is a player who has great skills, but
needs to work on his dribbling. He dribbles high and too far away from
his body, to suit me.
And even though I still think it has more to do with concentration lapses on his part, what probably needs noting in either case is that the position he plays really emphasizes the significance of it. The sort of lapses I see him make would annoy me in Battie or Baker or even EWill, but I don't *expect* them to be expert ballhandlers and they aren't going to see the ball enough to have as many opportunities to annoy me with it as Pierce anyway. The type of player Pierce is and his position within the offense really highlight the issue, perhaps unfairly.

Kim