Re: A passing fancy

At 12:31 AM 10/27/02 -0400, Lance Jacobson wrote:
Ah, thank you Kim for taking the female viewpoint to Kansas' own Queen of
the Ruby Slippers.  Now I don't have to be labeled SEXIST when I point out
that Tammo just can't see the forest for the cornfield.
Oh really? Puh-LEASE. In this case, even thinking in those terms is sexist.
I presented my viewpoint as a fan on a subject that has nothing to do with gender, not "the female viewpoint". 99% of the women who care could disagree with me for all I know. Or care. While I totally fail to see what gender has to do with the subject of ball handling regardless. You can't even try to get away with some idea that the female point *is* different because of size - I'm probably taller than a fair number of the guys on the list and have proportional hands. More importantly though, I was just agreeing with what JB - you know: JIM - said.

Hey JB - are you a bit more in touch with having a feminine side than you've been letting on? 'Cause according to Lance you represent the female viewpoint...

Kim