Re: A passing fancy

On Sunday, October 27, 2002, at 10:09  AM, Kim Malo wrote:

> Hey JB - are you a bit more in touch with having a feminine side than
> you've been letting on? 'Cause according to Lance you represent the
> female viewpoint...
>
> Kim

	Oh boy, where do I go with this one. LOL
	In the words of my Guru: "Man is the hallucination of woman and
vice-versa!" In other words, we all come from the same place and we all
will return there. "Nothingness!"
	As far as Tammo and the Pierce issue, thanks for coming to my rescue.
Forget the big hands you claim,  I'll take the big heart. ;>)
	Really though, I've known Tammo for a long time,  and do agree that
her statement about "getting over it," was in a general sense and I did
not take it personally, although I'm not one to look for trouble.
	On the other hand,  Tammo, it's not quite fair to accuse Kim of
"having a bad day," if she found it troubling, as it can be considered
incendiary and perhaps, on reflection, you might agree, it could appear
a bit arrogant
	Back to the topic and I was complimenting Paul on his increased
awareness of his teammates, with the ball, while hoping to see more of
it. I really don't care about other players turnovers, or all of those
statistics. What I see here, is a player who has great skills, but
needs to work on his dribbling. He dribbles high and too far away from
his body, to suit me.
	Yes it's nice that he gets to the line and very productive, but when
he keeps his head up and sees three defenders closing in on him, even
if he thinks he can score, or get fouled, I'd rather see him dish to
Battie, Baker, or whoever, for an easy lay up, if it's there. The more
he does that, the less the other teams will collapse on him and the
more effective he will be.

		JB

	Unchain My Heart !