Re: predictions?

Of course a "nail party" for those who have teenage daughters and their
friends makes for a fun afternoon birthday party as well.  We'll need to
talk Shawn.

>As long as we are doing shameless promotions, I'll give my wife's site as
well. She's trying to start her own business.
>Maybe some of you ladies will be interested, and for the guys, it would be
great if you could forward to your wives or any
>other women in your life. I appreciate it. Thanks.

>http://www.shani-nails.blogspot.com/

My wife's site is http://www.papermania.com .  I use them as business
postcard mailings and holiday cards but they are designed for "theme" style
parties, bridal shower, travel, kids etc....  Commercial over. Let's see
some DEFENSE and somebody pass the ball to Baker once in awhile.

Seriously, I think it was Lance that suggested that OB was going to make
Baker fight for rebounds to get his "touches".  This may be the tough love
version of "put in the effort if you want to see the ball" in the first part
of the season.  Not sure I disagree.

It was just reported that Nellie and his son were fined $150K and suspended
for a couple games for contacting non-eligible foreign players.  At least
they are trying.  <Jim