Re: predictions?

As long as we are doing shameless promotions, i'll give my wife's site as well. She's trying to start her own business. Maybe some of you ladies will be interested, and for the guys, it would be great if you could forward to your wives or any other women in your life. I appreciate it. Thanks.

http://www.shani-nails.blogspot.com/

From: "hironaka@nomade.fr"<hironaka@nomade.fr>
To: adam@richminds.com
CC: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: predictions?
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 21:45:14 +0200

Adam, IMHO you should be proud of your Web site(s). I
clicked through only briefly (and got a "cookie"), but I
did bookmark your Celtics roster-o-matic feature. What an
great resource, seriously.

Moreover, it must have taken a lot of foresight and/or
perseverence to obtain the "CelticsPride" domain name!

Impressive work. Good luck.

We've got ourselves some serious Web Meisters on this
list this year, eh?

Joe H.

FWIW, my wife's Web site:
http://www.CherylHironaka.com

now.  I bleed green
> and am the proprietor of CelticsPride.com.  I just
launched (today) my
> latest project--NBATools.com.
>
> The site is a cross between HoopsAvenue.com,
HoopsWorld.com, fark.com, and
> of course-- CelticsPride.com.  After reading so many
great game recaps,
> opinions, news links, etc from this list, I decided it
would be a good
> idea to build a website for fans of all teams to do
just that.  The site
> is a labor of love, I'm not trying to make any money
from it.

> I'd love it if y'all would take a look and possibly
start submitting your
> recaps, editorials, opnions (I know you have plenty of
those!), etc.

> You can find it at: http://www.nbatools.com
>
> Thanks much and sorry for the somewhat-off-topic post.
>
> -Adam

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband. http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/freeactivation.asp