Re: Sports Book

Don't feel bad. A few years ago, they were supposed to be releasing "Legends of the Lost and Found" a 2 album set by the late Harry Chapin, on CD. They even had a warehouse catalog number. They halted at the last minute because they were going to cut songs from the recording, against the agreement with the Chapin family. But it was too late to keep the ordering info out of the system. They were supposed to release it THIS year, but there were other problems, and they ended up releasing his "Sniper and Other Love Songs" instead.

So at least you won't have something to listen to while you don't have something to read. :>)

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
ps--happy ending for the beagle-- I have the original "Legends" LP in gorgeous condition, and burned my OWN cd so I can listen without wearing out my only copy of the album.