Re: in defense of big men

        As for that business about Baker being 6'10, you don't shoot or block shots
        with your scalp.  Baker is a true pivot.  That's better than a 7-foot goon any
        day.>>Josh

Dang it, Josh, those are some of my best highlights, and I've got the bruises to show
for it.

I'm with you 100% on Baker, and am glad you like his game.  Looking forward to a
little bit of hops and quickness back in his game, along with a positive feeling about
his own contributions.

Baker's smart enough to read the double teams and experienced enough to know what to
do against them.  Let's see if he's running our offense more than Twan is from the
arc.