Re: Walker/Garnett?

I'm not saying Antoine's better than Garnett.

(Character-wise, I do like Antoine more than KG. That 20-
10-5 ad Garnett did was kind of creepy, for one thing.
And I love Antoine's character a lot, in general.)

But if McHale wanted to trade Garnett for Antoine right
now, I think McHale would have to be insane.

It won't happen in my lifetime. Garnett is probably's
God's idea of the perfect basketball specimen. He might
blow-up. But right now he's remarkable.

The point I addressed was that it was unfair CNNSI to
write that Antoine was "a joke of an All Star".

People tend to overlook or trivialize his production for
the one glaring stat (FG%). I'm sorry that wasn't clear,
and thanks for letting me clarify that.

Rose ... but you're
> not seriously arguing that Antoine is better than
Garnett are you?
> Because if you were doing that, we'd have to start
bringing in the stats
> that aren't flattering to Antoine, like an unGodly 39.4
% shooting
> percentage, compared to Garnett's 47.0%.
>
> I am not going to bash Antoine, and he showed maturity
and improvement
> last year, but he is no Garnett, and I frankly can't
remember the last
> power forward to shoot 39.4% and make the All-Star team.
>
> STEVE
>
> >In the past two years, there have been only two
forwards
> >you can put in Antoine's class in guard/forward Jalen
> >Rose (5.1 assists) and "Mr 20,10 and 5" Kevin Garnett
> >(5.08).
> >
> >During that time, Antoine Walker has averaged 5.26
> >assists (852 total), leading all NBA forwards. (Stats
> >compiled using NBA.COM).
> >
> >Even turnovers (your next question) are surprisingly
> >heading in the same range...Rose averaged 3.2 TOs in
> >Chicago, Garnett averaged 2.83 and Walker 3.1 all last
> >year.
> >
> >As for steals over the last two seasons, Rose is 0.98,
> >Garnett is 1.28 and Walker is 1.61 (among the league
> >leaders).

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?