Walker/Garnett?

I would definitely take Antoine Walker over Jalen Rose ... but you're not seriously arguing that Antoine is better than Garnett are you? Because if you were doing that, we'd have to start bringing in the stats that aren't flattering to Antoine, like an unGodly 39.4 % shooting percentage, compared to Garnett's 47.0%.

I am not going to bash Antoine, and he showed maturity and improvement last year, but he is no Garnett, and I frankly can't remember the last power forward to shoot 39.4% and make the All-Star team.

STEVE

In the past two years, there have been only two forwards you can put in Antoine's class in guard/forward Jalen Rose (5.1 assists) and "Mr 20,10 and 5" Kevin Garnett (5.08).
During that time, Antoine Walker has averaged 5.26 assists (852 total), leading all NBA forwards. (Stats compiled using NBA.COM).

Even turnovers (your next question) are surprisingly heading in the same range...Rose averaged 3.2 TOs in Chicago, Garnett averaged 2.83 and Walker 3.1 all last year.
As for steals over the last two seasons, Rose is 0.98, Garnett is 1.28 and Walker is 1.61 (among the league leaders).