website stuff

Hi!

I made more updates, and wanted to mention a couple of things in response to questions.

Archives--there aren't any, and probably won't be. If you like some part of the page so very much, you'll have to save your own copy, sorry. I'm only able to spend a limited amount of time at the machine, which itself is ancient and creaking. The fact that I haven't ponied up the money to register my own domain name tells you how much I make when I'm not able to work. :>)

Links--if you want to have your name on the page linked to your personal website, send me the URL and I'll set it up.

That pretty well covers it for now. I'm very pleased to say that I've received several compliments on the site, and I appreciate it!

Thanks to everyone for letting me have so much fun!

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
Please visit the Celtics Beagle Webpage at
http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html