Re: More on Lance vs. Pierce..+ zone thoughts.

At 08:55 PM 11/27/02 +0200, hironaka@nomade.fr wrote:
Pierce has some talent/vision as a passer. In other
words, he isn't just passing for the sake of being more
unselfish, via dumpoff/bailout junk.
Mmmm, agreed. And he's certainly a better passer than ball handler, which I think is a real weakness.

Incidentally, Paul's quietly working on four straight
double-doubles.
Yeah, his recent rebounding isn't getting enough attention in all the blather about his shooting (which frequently drives me crazy too). There's no way to make rebounding out to be a selfish stat, much less given how badly the Cs need more of it, and these are not just 'fell in his hands rebounds' that he shouldn't get any personal credit for.

Kim