Re: This and that

At 12:36 PM 11/24/02 -0500, Tammo29@AOL.com wrote:
    Just a few short words before I go off to celebrate 23 years of marriage
to my high school sweetheart.  It seems like only yesterday that we met
instead of 28 years ago.  Just seeing that number on the page makes me feel
old.
Congrads.

  It looks like O'Brien was right about one thing, defense is the difference.
  It's strange how much this teams offense is predicated on it's defense.
I think it's a matter of focus, which is a necessity for good defense. If you're good enough, you can do offense to some degree on talent alone, but good defense requires focus because it's reactive and anticipatory rather than freewheeling creative for the most part. So when they tighten up on defense, it gets them more focused and concentrating on fundamental things rather than showboating. Which carries over.

Kim