Re: Baker vs. Player X

< Eggy, I like you, so please refrain from continuing the thread that Mark
Blount would have been a performer here, or on any REAL NBA team, if
only given the minutes.  Please. > - Lance

Blount a performer here?  No way. Papile's  "Shaq of the Summer League "
is a stiff.  My point, which I hope others understood, was merely to
put Baker's performance in perspective... to highlight how disappointing
Baker has been, not how terrific Blount has been.

Certainly you must find it ironic that Blount's paltry stats are 110%
of Baker's at 6% of Vin's salary.

Hope this doesn't add additional beads to the string of your confusion.

Eggy