New Owners?

Just wondering if there has been any word out yet whether the new owners were
like Gaston or more willing to spend? I know there was an article by the
Sports Guy saying they were the same as Gaston, but was wondering if there
was anymore news on them? Also when do they officially take over the team?
Also anymore news about Bird and Belkin as possible investors in Boston?
Heard they might be problems in Charlotte with the city not helping with
Arena or something? Just wondering what u guys have heard, I am stuck in Ohio
with not much Celtics or any Boston area sports news.

Tony