Brown.. the X factor...

> With a bunch of practices before Wednesday, I am hoping the Cs can now
> reset
> with Kedrick. I feel the defense and toughness will improve with Mr. Brown
> on
> the floor...

No kidding..
This guy is the fellow that can help us this year... Both McCarty and EWill
are terribly overrated by our coach. Kedrick can and should steal minutes
from these guys.

Now EWill isn't bad, but McCarty is a disaster. I don't care how many threes
he hits..I just don't like him. He is easily the softest 6-10" player in the
NBA, and his once great athleticism seems to be diminishing with time. He
can't guard bigger players who push him around like the rag doll he is, and
he can't really stop smaller players who seem to be able to go by him.

But what really gets me about him is that he doesn't take ANY advantage of
his size.
I never seen a guy so tall who can jump as well as he can be as hopeless
around the basket as this guy.

I just pray that our bench turns into Kedrick, Baker and Shammond. Heck
Seattle thought Baker was soft, but compared to Tommy's guy he is Anthony
Mason... <g>

Pete