Re: Brown.. the X factor...

In a message dated 11/17/2002 9:34:00 PM Pacific Standard Time,
GuyClinch@AOL.com writes:

> Now EWill isn't bad, but McCarty is a disaster. I don't care how many threes
> he hits..I just don't like him. He is easily the softest 6-10" player in
> the
> NBA, and his once great athleticism seems to be diminishing with time. He
> can't guard bigger players who push him around like the rag doll he is, and
> he can't really stop smaller players who seem to be able to go by him.

McCarty was the difference in last night's come from behind, dramatic 2OT
thriller and w/out benefit of a boxscore, I don't think he even scored a
point. He might have warts but I'm happy to have him. For the cost of a
minimum wage contract, the C's could certainly do alot worse.

Oops, perhaps a poor choice of words given that Wo-jo is holding down the end
of the bench and he, too, is a minimum wage contract and provides little more
than a body to facilitate practices. ;-)