What this means?

Well, it isn't that the Celts would do much in the finals.  If they had
reached the finals, the embarrassment may go a long way to set a team
farther back than what we will face next year: re: Philadelphia.  The team
was tired from the comeback game onwards; perhaps what happened was the
reverse from the experts' prognostications; psychologically, emotionally,
that Saturday game took it out of the Celtics and Monday reinforced that
emptiness.

I haven't written much to the list but have enjoyed the season's coverage.
Some people might say it is too early to speculate on next year, "I say why
not."

Richard Quan