RE: Thanks

Thanks to everyone on the list for their contribution.

The Celts took us on a great ride.  Way beyond what I expected.  I'm now looking forward to next year when we bring home #17.

-----Original Message-----
From: Douglas342@AOL.com [mailto:Douglas342@AOL.com]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 9:55 PM
To: Celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Thanks

    To the Celtics for a wonderfully entertaining year; to Kenny Anderson who
played a magnificent game tonight; to Erick Strickland (probably his last
game as a Celtic) for his work the last two games; to Antoine and Paul, who
have done most of it all year; to Obie, who brought the team this far.
    And to all on this list for making it so much more interesting than it
would have been otherwise.
     Congratulations are due to the Nets, whose story this year is much like
the Celtics' has been.  Kidd's prediction was 40 wins and the playoffs.
Well, Jason, you blew that one.  They won fair and square, and we wish them
luck in their role as victim to the western powers.

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."