All seasons end...

...in disappointment, unless you win it all. I look back on this season, compare it to the past decade or so, and am well-pleased. They fell short.
All but one team this year will. It's rough. But it was a great season,
and I am proud of the team, the players, the coaches, the staff, the GM, et al. It was a fun season to be there for, long overdue, and well deserved. Can't say anymore now, except my only real disappointment is that the loss will propel our resident troll and anti-grammarian to post more over the off-season. Can't be avoided, anyway.

Re-sign Rodney Rogers.

Bird