Re: Cook living with his decision .....

I am hoping they can trade him for an early 2nd round pick.  Didn't some
west coast team have an interest in him?  The Warriors maybe?

There are a couple BWS 7' centers that are going to be available in the 2nd
round that may be an upgrade over Blount.

We could use some TALL help in the paint.  Someone with decent hands to back
up Battie.  I wouldn't be surprised to see VP traded also, or not.

I think Cook will be ready to play.  He is hungry and now apparently humble.
At 20 yrs old he could be the steal of the year.  I don't wish this past
disappointment on him but sometimes things work out for the best.

I'll be wearing my lucky Celtics boxers again tonight to help out.  While I
won't claim credit for the game 3 win, I was wearing them at the game...

Let's give Celtics effort tonight and let us (them) be victorious!

<Jim