We are completely emotionally and physically exhausted!

We didn't play well.  We played tired.  Coming from large deficits every game
will take every bit of heart and energy out of you.
Forgot this game.   Give the guys tomorrow off.  Stay home.  sleep, watch tv,
anything but basketball.   Someone mentions Obies moves.  I agree, Battie
should have been in, Rogers was obviously exhausted.    Finally, finally, he
put Strick in over Delk.  Delk must sit if we are to have a chance.  He has
given us nothing not just in this series but since the trade.  Williams isn't
much better.  I would like them to start Friday with Kenny & Strick in the
backcourt moving Paul to small F.   I think this would give the nets a match
up problem.   Strick can guard Kidd just as good if not better than Kenny, put
Kenny on Kittles.   We need some new life in the starting unit.  This might be
one way to do it.  I also would like to see Blount play at little more along
with Battie Or Rogers with Twaine.

Please no one get down on Twaine.  He had a bad night.  He was do one.   We
can still win this thing but we have to do it 1 game at a time and Obie &
staff must come up with a few new wrinkles which I think should be a starting
lineup change moving Eric out and Strick in.  Delk's play should be "greatly"
reduced also if not eliminated.

I said the team that wins game 5 wins the series.  I still really believe
that, but we have played horrible, awful ball and have had a chance in 2 of 3
losses.  We just have to be ready to play.   The 1st quarter Friday night will
decide the series.  If we are close or "Lord forbid" have a lead, we will win
the game and the series.  I really think having one good start at the
beginning will get us over this mountain of a hump we are stuck on.    It will
be touch, but possible.

See you Friday.   Troy Hash