The End

Its all over.  Its been three games and they're still
playing the same way.  They haven't made any
adjustments at all - attitude and basketaball wise.
They haven't done it in three games and I dont see
them doing it any time soon.  To a certain extent,
Josh Ozersky is correct.  Offensively, this team is
undercoached. Their defense is also slipping.  Too
many uncontested shots.  Yes Obie, you'd rather give
them the outside shot but at least put a hand on their
face!  Kittles and Harris had a field day particularly
in the 1st half.  Where was Pierce?  He should have
bodied them up.  The insertion of Strick came a little
too late.  He should have been sent in as early as the
1st to hammer Kittles and/ or Kidd.  Antoine was all
heart as usual.  Pierce just lost it.  He does not
have the same confidence and fire....and of course
smarts!  Im still hopeful but no longer optimistic.
The Nets didn't win this series.  The Celtics lost it.
 Its been a great season.  More than what
everyone...and I mean EVERYONE, ever expected.  Thanks
for the great season Celtics.  Thanks to the
listmembers, too.  Its been a great ride.

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com