O'Brien

The game was lost in the 4th quarter as much as it was in the first half.
When we cut it to 1, then they made it 3. What does Obie do, he puts in Kenny
Anderson. We made the monster comeback with him out. He puts Anderson back in
and the flow is lost and so is the game. We were doing fantastic off the
doubles. They doubled Pierce each time he touched it and then boom, he finds
the open man and they all hit the shots, Walker, Strickland, Rogers and then
Obie puts the worst offensive player on the team in. He has no outside shot
at all and he gets to take back to back possesion jumpers and the momentum
was gone. Especially on the road. BALLGAME. Now we have to come back in game
6 and make it happen early.

FRUSTRATED

John