Speaking of death rattles...

It sure looks to me like the C's have lost their will to play--either
offense or defense. Stinks because I still believe they're the better team,
just somewhere along the way they've picked up some sort of mental block and
can't clear it. Ah well, it's been a nice run--more than I ever thought at
the beginning of this year.

I do like how Antoine's staying tough with it; bodes well for the future. I
don't like how Paul, Kenny and Williams all seem to have wilted. I hope it's
just the jitters and emotional drain of playing so far into the playoffs.
Hopefully we'll be able to compare with next year.

At least we'll have the satisfaction of watching Sacramento wallop NJ.
Be nice if it's sweep, too.

Sorry, I know there'll be some of you annoyed with my fatalistic attitude,
but it just seems like they've lost 'it'--that swagger, that confidence,
that attitude they had. It will be back; just probably next year.

Rich D.