Re: Call the fouls consistently

At 09:32 PM 5/28/02 -0700, bird wrote:
And for me, Bavetta is one of the good ones, though he does look like he ought to be stored in the Pyramids between gigs.
<G> Great one liner, thanks for the smile to start the day. We need to get the Fleece to play "King Tut" or "Walk Like an Egyptian" at him when he walks out on the court.

Go Cs. I honestly think they'll win tonight, not just hope they will. Just heard Pierce on the radio sounding sincere in saying that he understands he personally was out of control sometimes re: things like dumb fouls and not reacting right to double teams, which was true and is a *VERY* good sign that he realizes it. Unlike Dan, I don't think he chokes (which has always had connotations of quitting), but I do think he lets his emotions get in the way.

Kim