Re: Kidd speaks

----- Original Message ----- From: "James A. Hill"
<jahill@leasingservice.com>

> No offense intended but you need to more games then, Jim.
>
> Kidd's, kid wasn't the only child in attendance.  There were lot's of
> "Boston Fan's Kid's" as well.  As far as I remember all the drunks and
push
> and shove "fans" are new to the Celtics and the playoff picture.  I wished
> they had stayed away or that security would just toss them.  I take my
Wife
> and/or my Kid's to games.  Last year I stopped taking the kid's because of
> the rif-raf and their mouths/antics.  This year has been better but still
is
> disappointing.

Really?  Did you ever go to a playoff game in the 80's?  Forget what
happened to Jason Kidd's family for a second.  What I'm saying is that it
gets too rowdy there for a three year old.  Always has.  I think it's been
so long since there's been playoff basketball here that people forget.  Or,
we've got this nice new building that makes you feel like you're in a
shopping mall and people think they're taking their kids to South Shore
Plaza.  That's fine for a regular season game against Milwaukee, but if you
want playoff atmosphere, it's going to get a little rowdy.  The Fleet Center
has been called sterile for years, and is just shaking that deserved
reputation.  Bringing the kids along and asking people to mind their P's and
Q's is turning it into a theme park.

Jim