Re: Kidd

----- Original Message ----- From: "gene kirkpatrick" <gk_tyler@yahoo.com>

> Another observation before I take of to celebrate #35 with my
long-suffering bride (of the > Celtics, the Giants, the Saints, the
Tar-Heels, the Bulldogs and Seminoles, and various local > teams),
Sacramento will bounce back.  What we saw yesterday was the Lakers death
> rattle.

I hope you're right, Gene.  Watching the game, all I could think is that, if
you have a chance to put LA in a hole, you'd better do it.  When Horry's
shot went in I thought, "That's it.  Sac'to had their chance and LA won't
give them another one."

Jim