Re: [Celtics' Stuff Just got back from the game

> I'll stand behind my criticism of the refs.  Battie did not foul
> Harris on that drive.  There wasn't even contact.  Kenny got called
> for brushing across a guy on defense, when it's a clear no-call.  The
> word "agenda" came out in the interviews of the Celts regarding the
> refs, all with disclaimers.  But there's an agenda, and it hasn't
> favored the Celtics when they need to close out the Nets.  It's there
> to extend the series. --

Let's not forget MacCullough continually shoving Battie in the back and
one time he was on the floor. No whistle. Gee, how did he get there? My
friend and I had manuevered into some seats close to the floor and some
people (us included) were getting on DICK Bavetta, but he wouldn't even
flinch. It seems that they are trying to extend the series. David Stern
must have put out the memo after the last round: "No more 5 game series!
They are killing our revenues and ratings!" Both of these series (Sac
and Boston) could have been 5 game series. Now, it looks like they may
go 7 and the opoosite teams in the respective matches will win.

In any even, charges, phatom calls, etc aside, the C's did not make
their shots and ft's. This has been a problem for Paul all playoffs
long, but it was not his fault that they lost yesterday. THey let NJ
jump on them again at the gate and thought they could turn it on at the
end.

2 things that really stand out to me from yesterday that were really
killers (ala game 1 at the swamp): Kidd kept upfaking at the 3 point
line (Delk, Strick, whoever) and then drove to the hoop, where we all
know he can't miss. He is unstoppable at 6 ft in. Why go for those
fakes? Let him take the 3 (HE CAN'T SHOOT!) Stand back and dare him to
take the 3 and cut off his driving path. The other thing is when he did
drive he kept passing off to his left for Kittles, MacCullough, etc for
the dunk/layup or for Van Horn to shoot deep. Take his left away from
him. MacCullough is looking like McHale out there. He is not that good!
I rememeber him from Philly. But the thing with hium is he is good close
to the basket, where Kidd continually feeds him and others because the
defenders are giving up the inside. I can't be the only one seeing this.
I thought it was corrected after game 1 and it is resurfacing. It is
killing me!

Peace