Re: Game 3

At 05:22 AM 5/26/02 -0400, Richard C. Wysocki wrote:
>  Mr. Gas-bag comes back with "I lost interest when they
>traded away Travis Knight."  Other people started to get in on the
>chatter and finally chased him out.  What a wonderful night,a C's
>victory and we rid our place of one pseudo intellectual gas-bag.

Oh c'MON, as someone who's been accused on occasion of a bit of
pseudo-intellectualism myself, I'm deeply offended that you can even think
someone who made a comment like the Travis Knight one has pretensions to
even PSEUDO-pseudo-intellectualism ; P

BTW, one of my favorite post game comments was O'B gushing about the type
of fans the Cs have because no one left even when the Cs were down 25.
Didn't think about it until after I heard him say that, but he was
absolutely right.

Kim