C's

The Nets are like San Antonio, no real consistent perimeter game. When the
pressure was on they were brickin' with the best.  We need to take them
while they are still shell-shocked and go out and play 4 quarters in game
four and go up 3-1. We don't want to let them back in it. Even with the
amazing game we witnessed last night , if they get a split in Boston they
have done what they needed to do.

John

As I stated in the Philly series, I have this weird feeling; the Patriots
won it where no one expected, The Red Sox are playing well, I think this
team is going to the finals.  Unless the Lakers step it up today and go back
to Sacramento 2-2, I fear we will play the Kings who have the deepest team
in the NBA, and one that we have not had an answer for.

If we do meet them in the finals, Walker will have to step up on Webber and
keep him from dominating inside, and Boston's cast of characters will have
to step it up also. We can't have the Tony Battie disappearing act or the
Kings will kill us on the boards.

The greatest comeback in NBA playoff history gets the 11th page in my So.
Cal newspaper!

Worthless West coast media!