Game 3

   WOW ........The truth is"THE TRUTH" . I had to work tonite but set
the VCR.  2 guys came into the bar and were raving about the Celtics
comeback victory.  Sitting  a couple of stools down from them was some
deported Bostonian real estate salesman gas-bag.  As soon as he heard
about the victory he went off about the 2 ghetto rap artist guys leading
the Celts now.  He proudly boasted about the fact that he was Irish
White Trash and he and all his old neighbors hated the Celts when he
lived up there.  The 2 guys looked at him and told him  "Hey pal you are
in Naples now and a lot of us still follow and root for the Green down
here.  Your opinion really doesn't matter to us as you sound like a
hateful White Trash moron who couldn't name more than 2 other players on
the team."  Mr. Gas-bag comes back with "I lost interest when they
traded away Travis Knight."  Other people started to get in on the
chatter and finally chased him out.  What a wonderful night,a C's
victory and we rid our place of one pseudo intellectual gas-bag.   GO
CELTICS  grab # 17

HAPPY TRAILS