Re: Cousy

At 10:09 PM 5/25/02 -0400, Dorine Pratt wrote:
>Hey, Bob Cousy is one of the best players to ever play the game in any
>uniform.  He's been at alot of the games as one of the color men - I don't
>see why he's being criticized for not coming to the games as just part of
>the audience

Actually he IS at the games as part of the audience. I've certainly seen
him during the playoffs, sitting in front of Red. And gets a huge cheer
when they put his pic up on the board. I think part of the reason they're
on his case here on the list is because of an article in which he praised Kidd.

Kim, hoping to have voice and hearing back in time for Monday's game. I
knew the Fleece could get louder and more enthusiastic than it had been
until this year but never imagined it could be like THIS