Re: What's up Doc Stern ?

Just a thought but is Cous getting complimentary tics for the games?? If

he's paying, it's a free Country and he could voice his opinion. Now if
he's
getting comps, he could be more gracious. Jesus, maybe Larry thinks he
has
to pay and that's why he won't come.

DanF -- Hey, good one, Dan! I have missed your humor and this list
actually. I thought it was gone. Please leave the Cooz alone. He just
bought a new suit for the playoffs. I wish I saved it to my hard drive
(maybe I can dig it up), but I had this pic of Larry during a recent
private signing and he looks like he was dying. I mean, the guy gets
paid 75 grand (more than most couples for a year) for 2 hours of his
time putting ink on paper. You would think he would have a better
disposition! Tell him if he comes he can take 10% off the purchase price
of the Celtics. THat should do it. Let's face it. Bird has no interest
in buying another team in another location. I think that is to get
Gaston's attention. And by the way what's up with ML being involved? I
mean, #1 I thought he and Bird now hated each other and #2 while ML was
grossly overpaid during his tenure as coach/GM, who does he think he is
buying a team? He does not have THAT much money.

Random thoughts getting caught up with these lists:

-Who is this clown, Tom Tolbert? I mean he played and was good early on
in his career, but who is he? What did he ever accomplish and please let
that cat hair fall off your face!
-I can (now 6 years later) see why Sprewell choked PJ Carlisemo! Nuf
said
-I enjoy seeing Witchblade commercials on TNT. Yancy Butler is hot and
kicks butt. Nuf said.
- Hey Vinny, easy on the Sox. They are STILL in 1st place after all!
Clemens got SMOKED and Nice to see that David Wells did not get caught
up in the fitness craze!

I must give respect to Kidd (he looks like Lee Harvey Oswald now). I
must admit I thought he would be half-courted out in the first round. He
is tough as nails. Good thing that the Celtics have figured out that the
key is not to stop him, but rather cut all off all of his targets and at
the end of the game he is not a threat to score.

Paying for cheap seats at the Fleet? $20, Buying a hot dog and a beer?
$8 Seeing former Laker and Nets' head coach Byron Scott kicking the
scorer's table and choking the biggest Celtics victory ever? PRICELESS!

Still waiting for (national) respect for the C's en route to #17!

Peace