Cousy

Hey, Bob Cousy is one of the best players to ever play the game in any
uniform.  He's been at alot of the games as one of the color men - I don't
see why he's being criticized for not coming to the games as just part of
the audience - and if he's critical, I understand that as the game is being
played by the Celtics in a much different way than in his day.  He doesn't
like the over use of the 3 pointer - plenty of fans feel the same way.

The first time I ever saw the Celtics play, the first thing that grabbed me
was watching Cousy handle a basketball - he's probably responsible for my
being a fan all these years.  He's as entitled to his opinion, and moreso,
than any of us.  I don't think any of those former players owes it to us to
show up at the games - it's a long trip for many of them, including Cousy.
I'm sure they're all watching from the comfort of their own living rooms -
just like we are.

Dorine